Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thanks a Latte! - Card - Inkspirations sketch Ch. 65

Boy could I use a Latte right about now!  It's still rainy and yucky where I live.  Oh well... more time to accomplish inside stuff.  I am putting together a Coffee/Tea themed gift basket for an auction at my son's school.  Making a few of these cards plus another that I may post later.  I found the sketch over at Inkspirations Challenge Blog.  It is perfect for what I am trying to complete.  Thanks so much for your thoughts/comments.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  SU Whisper White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Pawsitively Prints DSP
StampsMy Time Made Easy - On Display
Embellies:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Neutrals collection Brads, Scallop border punch, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Creative Memories circle cutters.
Ink:  Basic Black, Poppy Parade

2 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Michele, OMG I've missed a few post:) sorry. Love the layout of your daughter roller skating very CUTE!! Great family pictures and LOVE the cards so lovely and love this LATTE Thanks card!!! I hope you can stop by tomorrow for a blog hop I'm a part of with lots of great giveaways!!! See you then:)
Hugs,
Norma

Jenny said...

Dang, you are a creative machine these days! Glad you are finding free time to do these things!