Monday, April 11, 2011

PPC-CC #55 - A simple THANKS card.


Happy Monday morning!!  Boy is mine starting out with a bang!  Without getting too detailed... let's just say my life as a "Soccer Mom" has just turned into a Team Mom for 2 Teams and possible Assistant Coach for 1 Team.  Ohh boyyyy!!!  I played soccer all of my life (minus the last 7 years)... but I think I will be juggling a bit.  On other things... here is my First creation as a new Design Team member for Picture Perfect Creations - Crafty Challenges.  I have never put these colors together before... and I like the way they roll so well!! Come on over and join us and check out all of the fabulous DT's creations!! You have until Monday 10am EST to submit your project.
Here is the color combo to use...


Supplies:  All Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Stamps:  Slice of Life, So Happy for You
Ink:  So Saffron, Not quite Navy and Real Red (don't have riding hood red)
Embellies:  Basic Pearls, Regals Brads asst. 5/8" so saffron grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch, modern label punch, small oval punch

12 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

very cute, Michele! I just ordered that ribbon this weekend & can't wait for it to come in. I really like the flower stamp you use. Again, welcome to the Design Team!

Linda Anderson said...

Beautiful card Michele!! Love the flower set you used, absolutely perfect with these colors.

Linda

Lesley said...

Wow Michele, I love this card! I never would have thought of using a stamp like this, you have made this challenge seem so easy! Happy to be crafting with you!
Smiles,
Lesley

Jenn said...

I love your blog! Hop on over to my blog, I have something for you!

scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com

Gina said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the stamped flowers. :)
Gina
ginascraftingspot.com

Leanne said...

Way to go girl, your card is wonderful. Love the flowers, I love those pearls too. Way to go on the team...look forward to our creating together...

Lori Turner said...

Love this card, Michele! Welcome to the PPC team - I can't wait to design beside you!

Hugs!!

Tamie said...

What a create creation! Welcome to the PPC team and I love the way you used the colors this week. It is going to be so much fun creating with you. Welcome to PPC!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love all the fun stuff going on in the corners of this card :)

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Michele! This is so pretty!!

Thanks for your comment about my hubby. He's doing pretty good actually. Surgery was Friday, he had a quiet, but VERY antsy, wknd and then we spent Monday together and he actually went in to work today to do some office work. So we're getting there!!!

Michele K. said...

From one Michele to another... Hehe... Love your creation girlie! So excited that we were both chosen for the DT!!! Woohoo! xxoo :)

Unknown said...

Pretty! love the colors they work well together. Stamping is great. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)