Friday, April 22, 2011

Birthday Card for my Daughter - PPA90 & Birthday Sundaes Challenges

TGIF!!  Although from Birthday celebrations moving right into Easter weekend...it's all becoming a blur!!  A FUN blur.  :) I was in last minute rush mode yesterday and wanted to make a card for my Daughter's B-day.  She is my number one fan and critic!!...So I knew she would love one of Mommy's creations.
I used the sketch challenge from PPA90 - Pals Paper Arts as my card design and I am also playing along with the Gals over at Birthday Sundaes Ch. 5 - "Anything Goes"


These are my daughter's favorite colors and the little girl stamp (from Hero Arts)... I could not resist.  It made me smile and my daughter loved it so!  She said it looked like her.  
So there you have it.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies: Stampin' Up... unless other noted
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Ink:  Melon Mambo, various Stampin' Write Markers to color in little girl
Stamps:  Something to Celebrate (sentiment),  Hero Arts (girl)
Embellies:  Brights Collection Brads, Neutrals Collection Brads, Scallop border punch, Oval cutter, Corner rounder punch, circle punches.

7 comments:

Michele K. said...

Cutie patootie! How fun! Have a great weekend and put away that chocolate cake already! Sheesh! Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Lovely Lilac, who knew that would look so great together!?! Fab card for a fab girl! xxoo, Michele

jessica said...

This is such a cute card! I just love your blog and have awarded you a Stylish Blog Award. You can pop by an pick it up when you get a chance :)
Happy Easter
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This card put a smile on my face! That image is so adorable! I love the colors and all the details! Thank you for sharing it with us at Birthday Sundaes this week!

Jenny said...

Wow! So adorable! Looks just like Bre!

Kristie W. said...

Oh this is so cute, Michele! I can see why your daughter loved it. Happy Birthday to her! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

So cute - wonderful birthday card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Unknown said...

I love it! That girl has so much personality and the colors are fun :)