Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sooooo Excited! I was chosen as a Lasting Memories Design Team Member!!!

Hello!!  Just a fun "Invitation"... but SUPER exciting post for you.  I am thrilled and honored to share that I was chosen as a Design Team member at Lasting Memories!!!  I have been following and participating in this Scrapbook Layout Only Ch. blog for some time now... and now get to INSPIRE others (Like YOU) to join us!!  I am so so happy about my new adventure.
Please come on over every SUNDAY for a new layout challenge!!  It's always something different and fun!!
Would love for all of you to join in on this weekly adventure with me!!  Most weeks are for fun, where you may earn a "Winner" "Top 3" or "I was Featured" badge to proudly display on your blog!  Some weeks they have prizes!!!! 
If you have himmed and hawed over whether to scrap those photos... now is the time to get started!!  The Design Team members have awesome work to share and many different talents.  Something definitely for everyone!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats...I look forward to working with you also. You have some amazing layouts.

Karen Wilson said...

Welcome Michele! I can't wait to start working with you and what a great SHOUT OUT post for Lasting Memories! I love the excitement we're getting from the new DT!!! Look fwd to seeing your LO this week!

Karen Wilson said...

Have a peek at my blog, there's something there for you :)

Michele K. said...

How awesome! You go girl!!! :) xxoo, Michele