Monday, April 25, 2011

PPC 56 Color Combo Challenge - Baby Boy Card

Happy Monday to you all!!  I hope you all had a fabulous Easter Sunday!!  I know I did.  We have a Color Combo challenge for you today over at PICTURE PERFECT CREATIONS... crafty challenges.  You can do so many different things with these colors... as our Glorious DT have displayed quite well for all of you to see!!!  I hope you consider joining us!!  Creations are due Monday, May 2nd at 10:00am EST.  So you have all week!!!  Here is what I am sharing with all of you... a sweet little baby boy card. 
Here is the color combo to follow...


I followed the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 98.  Which I have to say... I absolutely love!!  I will be creating another card using this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Come join us at PPC this week. We would love to see you!!!

Supplies Used:
Everything Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock:  Not Quite navy, Pear Pizzaz, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Nursery Suite DSP, Pear Pizazz - In color DSP
Stamps:  Slice of Life, Short and Sweet
Ink:  Not quite Navy, SU Markers... navy, real red, pear pizzaz, baja breeze
Other:  Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons, 1/4" Navy grosgrain ribbon, scallop border punch, circle/oval cutters, colored pears from Hero Arts.

15 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

isn't this super cute!!! absolutely adorable!

Sharon Basel said...

What a sweet baby card Michele! Your card has a clean simplicity to it that is refreshing. These are very nice colors together too. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! I do hope you'll join us again in future challenges.
Sharon, SSW-DT

Unknown said...

This is truly adorable! I love the papers you used, the little red hearts, and it is sure to be a keepsake! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Tamie said...

Totally loving the pattern paper you used. It goes so perfect with design of your card and the very cute image you colored. FABBY inspiration!

Jenny said...

So adorable! I love that all of your cards have a similar style- I would immediately know that one was a Michele Fish creation :-)

Michele K. said...

Michele! What an adorable card! I love the red heart on the onsie and the sentiment, really ties it all together. So happy to be creating with you, my dear friend. xxoo

Kathie said...

Hi Michelle, this is a perfect Babies card great image and I do love your colours. This is a great sketch for you to show case your card. Love your design papers they are perfect match. Great job and thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie

Genevieve said...

Your card sure is adorable, the papers are fab! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

Michelle, What an adorable baby card. I love your little image and especially the DP that you have used. Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Arlana 11426 said...

What a sweet baby card. Love your color combo and sweet papers. Arlana@ssw!!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to tell you how ADORABLE your card is!

Unknown said...

This is SO sweet! Little baby clothes just bring tears to my eyes because they are so symbolic of how fast they grow. You did a phenomenal job with the colors and everything flows really well.

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Michele!!! I love your adorable card!!!! And I recognized this sketch right away!! You did a marvelous job with it!! Such a sweet baby card! Wonderful PPC card and thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

my crafting creations said...

You titled this card correctly. Yes it is adorable. Momo sent me ( now a follower ) and I havent been blogging long. I only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by and take a look around.

Happy Crafing,
Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com

Lori Turner said...

Love, love, love this baby boy card!!! Has definite WOW factor, Michele! WTG!