Thursday, April 21, 2011

"FOR YOU" - Simple Card (and other happy things)

Happy Happy Thursday to you all!!  I have many reasons to be happy today.  The most important... it's our daughter's 8th birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BRIANNA!!  Coincidentally... I am also being featured/introduced on my new Design Team Challenge Blog PICTURE PERFECT CREATONS...crafty challenges.  I was to choose one of my favorite color combos and share a creation with all of you.  Here is what I did...
Here is the color combo...

I own a big stack of the color Old Olive!  I think every color accents it wonderfully!  For both feminine and masculine cards alike. 
There is a FUN EASTER CHALLENGE going on RIGHT NOW over at PPC.  Hop on over and enter your Easter project!  Any kind of project, any supplies used very welcome!!  Most importantly have fun and show us what you've got!  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!

Supplies for my Card: (All Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.)

Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP.
Stamps:  One of a Kind
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry and SU Markers to color in flower stamp.
Other:  Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, small/large tag punch, embossing dots and swirls templates, silver cord, scallop border punches, scallop circle punch, circle cutter,

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Michele!!
Gorgeous card hun, I LOVE these colors together and your design is fantastic!!! great job!

aww, sending happy birthday wishes to your sweet Brianna! Hope her day is a fun one!

big Congratulations on the new DT too, color challenges are so much fun!
take care!
hugs & blessings!

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats on your DT position! Busy gal you are!!

HAPPY Birthday Brianna!

Very pretty card, Michele!! Love the color palette you chose. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! Congrats on the DT :) This is a GREAT color combo choice, and a beautiful card. Can you believe I don't have Rich Razzleberry yet?! I know *Gasp* it's on my list. *LOL*

Monique said...

Hi Michele..I have just taken a look at all your projects since I was here last and you have been a busy girl...Love them all a ton of creativity and inspiration.... I have been trying to enjoy the weather and get out of the craft room:).... Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!And Congratulations!!!