Monday, April 18, 2011

PPC Specialty Challenge # 6 - EASTER THEME!!

Hi everybody!!  Today over at Picture Perfect Creations - crafty challenges, we have an EASTER theme challenge!!  Any type of Easter Theme project is welcome!!  Layout, Card, 3-D craft, Quilt (I could go on an on.)  So COME ON OVER and show us what you can do. Each week a "Grand Creation Winner" and 2 "Grand Creation Runners Up" will be chosen!  It's always fun to be recognized and to earn that "Special" badge for your blog.  I know I have alot of different crafty followers... would love to SEE you over at PPC!!
The other Design Team members did some fabulous stuff!!  Come take a LOOK!!

I chose to scrap a 12 x 12 layout of our kiddos coloring easter eggs last year.  Ohhhh how they grow up.  But those smiles on their faces never seem to get any smaller.  They are so proud!!

For my layout, I also followed the Sketches in Thyme Thursday Takes 44 sketch and I am entering it in the Lasting Memories Ch 34 (Easter) for their DT call.  These are Scrap layout challenges.  Fun to check out for all of you AVID scrapbookers!!

Thanks so much for looking!!  Have fun getting those Easter projects created!!

Supplies:
Mostly Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Green Galore, Crumb Cake, Rainbow Sherbet DSP, Whisper white, melon Mambo DSP from the Brights pack, Daffodil Delight, Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise

Embellies:  Sweet Stiches Designer Button, Twine, Basic Pearls, Brads- neutrals collection Cricut Carts - Storybook & Easter 2010

17 comments:

Michele K. said...

Michele, my bell... how many times have you heard that?!? Ha! Love your page, the layout and colors are fab! :)

Leanne said...

Super cool layout, love them eggs, the kids look like they are having so much fun. You made this challenge very very nice this week, way to go!

Lesley said...

Cute! I just love how you put the title in the eggs! So sweet and clever!

Lori Turner said...

Very cute layout! I love the eggs, the grass at the bottom is a perfect touch and best of all are those GINORMOUS smiles on your kids' faces ... priceless! :)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I am SO HAPPY to have a sista scrapper join me on the team!! Yea us :-)

Linda Anderson said...

Fantabulous layout Michele!!! Love the eggs and grass along the bottom of the page. Ahhh the memories of dying eggs...and the table, and rug, and each other... LOL!!!!!

Linda

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love how you incorporated the eggs into the title! Thanks for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Denise Pustelniak said...

Michele, Love your LO! Love your embossing too! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, look how much fun they're having!! Love this!! Love all the little additions you added too. Great LO and thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories :)

As for my digital LO, it's taken me a long time!! I just felt like scrapping today but can't get in my room with the kids, so thought I would give it a go! I have another one set for tmw!

TeenaBugg38 said...

So cute!! love your title in the eggs :)

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I loooove this!!! I may have to totally scraplift it because I am SO not as good with layouts as you are.

Karen Wilson said...

Hey michele! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Glad you like the new look! Took me longer to choose a background theme bc I liked them all, than it did to re-do the HTML to make it 3 column!! I love it though!! I did have fun :) But you need patience!! Have a great day!

Fern said...

This is sooo cute!!! Love the colors, the pearls and of course the sweet photos!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

Dragonlady said...

Great layout Michelle, thanks for playing at Lasting Memories.

Hugs Ali x

Sue said...

Your layout is adorable. I love your eggs and the grass at the bottom of the page. Nice job. Thanks for playing at Lasting Memories.

Tamie said...

I did this with my kids tonight. We just love dying eggs. Your layout is a stunner and I just love the colors of paper you used. The pearls and eggs are a fabby touch. Awesome creation.

tiffany said...

wow- great job combining 2 challenges in one fabulous layout- those egg accents are adorable, and your kiddos look like they had so much fun coloring eggs! Thanks for joining in the challenges at Sketches In Thyme and Lasting Memories! =) Tiffany