Friday, February 4, 2011

Winery/Cheers Card # 3 - SSSC 102

Happy Friday all!  Can't believe it's been almost a week since I have posted.  I guess work gets in the way sometimes.  (Darn it)
I have my 3rd and final Winery themed card to share.  I started a project a few weeks ago... and am proud to say I finished!!
I am also entering this card into the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 102 over  with Karen from The Sweetest Thing.  She comes up with some great sketches.  So thankful for her jumpstart help.

Recipe:
CardstockSU Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink SU Old Olive
Stamps: SU Cheers to you
OtherSU basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Cricut Lite Cart - Celebrate with Flourish

Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are officially the wine master now :) I looove the paper you used for this. I love all your work, but I think this is an absolute fave. Man I wish someone would present a card like this to me with a bottle... or two... *LOL* It's great inspiration too, because hostess gifts and housewarmings are frequent reasons to need a little card. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas.

Norma said...

Hi Michele, wow lovely card!! Love the color and the sketch you did a fabulous job with it:)
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

the card is amazing!!!!!! I love love the DP!!!!