Saturday, February 26, 2011

I LOVE YOU to the Moon - 12 x 12 layout

It's not very often that  my Husband steps in behind the camera.  But he did this time... and captured one of my favorite pictures to date of ME with our Kiddos!!!  So of course I was excited to do something with it.  We had a mini break off from school last week, and went to explore the Pacific Science Ctr.  Fun place for little kids and BIG kids.
Once in a while a creative Title will pop into my head.  One of our kid's books, "Guess how much I love you?",  ends with the Momma bunny puting her little guy to bed saying "I love you to the Moon and back."  The kids always remember this, so naturally I had to use!!
I am entering this into 2 Challenges:
Scrappy Saturdays with the Bug 2  with Melissa and Amanda - make "Something Lovey."
For all you avid SCRAPPERs... this is a layout only challenge.  No cards.

Paper Playtime Ch 39 with Janis & her DT - Technology Theme
This is a submit any type paper project.

Go check them out!  There is a little time still left.

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Whisper white, Playdate DSP
Embellishments - Cricut George & Basic Shapes & Boys will be Boys
Stampin' Up Playdate quick accents,
Ink - Basic Brown SU marker & white gel pen
Other - SU Large & Small Oval punch, corner punch, ticket punch, random chipboard letters "To The"

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww Michele, I love your page and "Guess how much I love you" is one of my favorite children books.. Thanks so much for joining our Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug challenge this week.. I hope will join us again next week..

Buggy Hugs,
Amanda:0)

Georgiana said...

Great picture with the children. Thanks for joining Paper Playtime this week.

Georgiana

Lara said...

I love how your layout reflects where you were. Great job! The scrappers are often missing from our pages--congrats to making it on a page:)!

Janis Lewis said...

GREAT layout and LOVE that picture. Good times. Good times. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime with us. :) Janis

Jenny said...

Too cute! Great picture!

Glenda said...

Great looking layout! Beautiful family! Love the title, too! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Michelle, thanks for joining us at Scrappy Saturdays with the Bug. I love your layout and that book is one of the best kids books and I say that to my son all the time!! Melissa :)

Maria Matter said...

fabulous LO Michele, such a precious photo!!
so glad you came to play with us @ Paper Playtime!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Michele - Thanks for your sweet comment! I love your LO - and you're right, I think Guess, How Much I Love You is a very popular book! I love the color combo that you used!
TFS!
Lauren
www.laurenscreative.com