Saturday, February 26, 2011

Flower Girl/Ring Bearer - 12 x 12 Double Scrap Layout

Wow... 2nd post for today!!  When it's been snowing outside all day and the kids are still getting over sicknesses... we have been playing pictionary, building lego cities... and of course some more scrappy time for me.  :-) (And laundry... oh fun.)

Our kiddos were delighted to be The Flower girl and Ring Bearer at our Niece's wedding in August of 2009.  They were 6 and 3 at the time and were oh so cute and did oh so PERFECT.  Of course as their Parents... we are a little biased. 
I am entering this layout at the Lasting Memories Challenge # 26 where you had to "Reduce, reuse and recycle."  Well... I am REDUCING my scrap stash by using an old, retired Stampin' Up Simply Scrappin' kit... and RECYCLING our old Christmas Family photo in the bottom left picture.  There is only about an hour left to enter the challenge... but check them out during this coming week for their next challenge.  I'm just happy to get my photos on paper and in books.
Thanks so much for looking!!  Enjoy!!

Left Page


Right Page

Supplies Used:
CardstockSU Close to Cocoa (Background Paper), Early Espresso (Family pic)
InkStampin' Up Craft White, Basic Brown SU Marker
OtherStampin' Up Simply Scrapin' Kit called "Love Stories."
Stamps: Quirky Alphabet (Retired Stampin' Up 2005)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This layout is beautiful--perfect colors--layout--just simply elegant.
I'm glad you hopped over to my blog and now I'm here! I'm your newest follower.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wonderful LO! and wonderful memory! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

Sue said...

How beautiful. The children are just adorable. Great job using up your stash. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Kristie W. said...

I love your layout, great page design. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Ashley said...

I LOVE what you did with this layout! You were able to create two BEAUTIFUL pages and incorporate a LOT of pictures at the same time. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! Hope to see you again!

~Ashley
LM DT member
http://proudusmcwife415.blogspot.com

365 Days of Cricut said...

Your layout is so pretty! I love all of the pictures you used! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Dragonlady said...

What beautiful memories and such a lovely two page layout - thank you for sharing at Lasting Memories.

Hugs Ali x

Jenny said...

Love this layout! So pretty!

I'm awarding you with the Liebster blog award! Stop by my blog to pick it up :)

Have a great week!

Jenny

Melissa said...

Michelle ~ your layout is great. I really like your style. You do a great job incorporating a lot of pics and some great embellishments and pattern paper without overdoing it. Melissa :)

Gina said...

awwww...so precious! I love these adorable layouts! I am a new follower...if you wanna come see me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com :)