Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lasting Memories Ch. # 50 - A Sketch with a Twist!!

Good morning!  It's time for another challenge over at Lasting Memories.  And it's a GOOD one!!  This week we have a SKETCH with a Twist!  Use the sketch below and the "Twist" is to use BUTTONS (also) on your layout!! 


I will have my layout up a little later today.  My vacation and TIME in general have gotten the best of me.  I need another vacation.  :-)  So please check back later today to see my layout!  But in the mean time... check out what the other Design Team members have done.  Fabulous ideas as always!!

Also... if you have made this far in reading my post (Good Job)... Lasting Memories Layout Challenges is having a DT call.  Yay!!!  Karen, the owner of Lasting Memories, is looking for 6 to 8 new DT members.  She wants all kinds of talent.  Beginner to Advanced.  Simple styles to Heavily embellished.  Pretty much covering the rainbow of scrappers out there.  So don't be SHY.  Try out for the DT.  You will have to enter all challenges for the Month of August to qualify.  The challenges will remain open all month as well with a new one each Sunday. 
Hope to see you over there. I get to remain on the DT for another term... and I love it!  Fun Gals and No stress.  We are all here to have fun and get those photos on paper!!! :-)

Check out Lasting Memories to read more detailed info. about the DT call... and go get those layouts done!!  Happy Sunday... and see you a little later with my layout!

No comments: