Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baptism Card

Oh where does the time go?  It's been almost a month since I've actually finished a creation that I have started.  I recently received a few winning goodies from some blog hops and got the bug to use them in some projects.  It's always fun to get new things... and even better to actually USE them. 
So... here is a card that I made for my Niece who just had her baptismal ceremony this past Sunday.  She lives a few States away, so the gift and card will be a tad late.  (Story of my life) 
This is a pattern of a ONESIE that I found on-line.  The creator is Kimberley Morris.  I improvised the pattern a bit to look more like a gown or dress since my Niece is 18 months old.  The rest of the card is my own creation / imagination.  :-)


Recipe:
SU Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
SU Stamps: So very
SU Ink:  Pretty in Pink
SU Embellishments: Pretty in Pink ribbon, Basic Pearls, Square scallop punch for sleeves, 2 3/8 Scallop Punch for neckline, Oval punch for sentiment, dimensionals
Sizzix Texture Boutique: for the embossing dots

1 comment:

Gill Hobbs said...

A neat idea for a Christening, simply done :-) I'm a decorative painter, this has inspired me.....card making can overlap really easily with the right ideas.
Thankyou. will link back to you as always on newsletter and you tube projects.
xx
Gill Hobbs