Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Lunch Surprise

Happy Friday & almost Halloween!!  My daughter had her class party today.  She was very excited to dress up and see all of her friends.  I usually try to help out at her parties... but today provided a conflict... so I made her a little Halloween card with some Reeses peanut butter cups inside to stick in her lunch as a surprise and sort of a "Sorry I couldn't be there today." 
Here is the card I made (at midnight last night.)  Sort of appropriate that the Night Sky was on my mind.
Very easy card to make.  I needed it to be quick.
I am entering it into the Halloween Challenge # 22 over at http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-22-halloween.html



Paper:  All Stampin' Up Cardstock.  Would like to highlight that the background or "Night Sky" is Concord Crush.  This is one of the new IN colors that I absolutely love.
Stamps:  Grateful Greetings from SU.
Circle Punches from SU used for pumpkins and moon.  I hand drew the moon face.  Hand cut the stems, leaves and grassy hills.

TFL!!!

No comments: