Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MOJO 157 - Happy 45th to my Hubby

Yesterday was my Husband's 45th Birthday.  In a rush to shop for dinner, bake a cake, wrap gifts and help the kid's make their birthday cards... I realized I hadn't made my card yet.  Sure... I could go buy one at the store... but NOPE... wasn't going to give in.  I saw this sketch from the http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ blog and an instant idea popped into my head.  I guess my Mojo was working for me.  :-)
Both of us are in our 40's and we say very often that "Life is Good."  It just keeps getting better.  Very appropriate. 
Recipe -  Mostly Stampin' Up products
Cardstock: Whisper white, Basic Black, Basic Gray & Concord Crush textured.
Ink: Perfect Plum
Stamps: Text & Texture
Embellishments:  Basic Gray satin 5/8" ribbon, Metal circle tag, 5/16" Neutral brads, 2 edge punches and silver cord
"45" done with Base Camp Cricut Cart at 1 inch.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the border punches!

DREAM CARDS said...

Hi Michele.
Thanks for leave me a sweet comment on "My Challenges Blog". I have a small tutorial, I hope this helps.
By the away....Beautiful Card. Love the color.
Have a Great Week.
Patty

http://dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-make-picture-frame.html