Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mini Golf ...

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Lots of wild weather going on where I live.  A couple of monsoon, sideways wind soccer games have filled up my weekend along with some scrapping!  :) Always a good thing!!
It's the next fun and what I think is EASY challenge over at Lasting Memories this week!  I hope you can join us for LMCB # 159!  The theme for the challenge is ...

"Use Odd number of embellishments with Even number of photos"

Another fun little family outing this summer to a super cool Putt Putt golf course that had rivers, waterfalls and caves that the ball actually goes through.  As far as the challenge goes... I have 8 photos along with 2 sets of 3 embellies.  The mini golf balls by themselves and the square word sayings.  Technically, that is 6 embellies, but I am choosing to show them as 2 separate groups of 3.  To make them ODD.  :)

I am also entering this over at Let's Capture Our Memories using sketch #35. Fun sketches over there!!


And if you are following me on my journey of using my stash for 50 layouts... 
this is FIVE completed out of 50.  Yep.. .gotta a ways to go.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you later with the newest Digi Darla challenge for Monday.

50 Layout challenge - 5 / 50

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photos and loving the golf embellies!!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Well Michele, you wow-ed us again!

Haven_mom4 said...

So cute. Love the golf balls.

Haven_mom4 said...

Super cute. Love the golf balls

Karen Wilson said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your LO this week, Michele! Another family adventure .. looks like fun!

Claire R said...

AWESOME!!!! Love your LO, so many photos -love it! Great job with the sketch, I may borrow it next time I have 8 photos to scrap :)

TantiK Creation said...

Aaww this is so cute. I really really love those pages. Great idea adding the map on the page.

Kimberly Clark said...

what a bright page... love it