Sunday, July 18, 2010

MOJO 147 - Baby Girl Card

Seems like the month of July is birthing many babies with many families that I know.  So... here is Baby Girl Card I made.. following the Monday MOJO sketch # 147.  I knew I wanted to have pink in the color combo... but wanted a contrast color as well. After fumbling a bit... it turned out to my satisfaction.  Thanks for looking!! 

Recipe:  Everything is Stampin' Up... except the random green flower brads that I have no idea where I picked those up from. 
Cardstock:  Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Gable Green, Tea Party DSP
Stamp Sets:  Love Bug, Short and Sweet
Other:  1/4" white gros grain ribbon and SU markers.

4 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Adorable! and cute!!!!

Patricia said...

Great card to welcome a baby girl!

Dorcas said...

This is so cute! Love it! TFS!!!

~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Photography said...

Beautiful colour combo!