Saturday, July 17, 2010

CPS # 175 - Thank you Card

This is a card I made to submit for the CPS - Sketch # 175 challenge.  I sort of stumbled across this wonderful blog (Card Positioning Systems) ... and the sketch got my wheels turning.  This is also a card I am giving to a long time friend who went out of her way to make a new blankie for my son who has "Loved" his other one to pieces.  (Literally)  Enjoy!!


Recipe:  Everything is Stampin' Up.
Happy Heart Day Stamp Set, Welcome Neighbor DSP, Scallop Border punch, Basic Gray Satin Ribbon, Basic Gray cardstock Going Gray cardstock, Pink Pirouette cardstock, Regal Rose gros grain ribbon, Watercolor pencils and Blender pens.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I've always thought that elephant was cute. Your bow is fantastic! Great card.

GabyCreates.com said...

This is so cute!!!