Sunday, February 18, 2018

Busy life means digital layouts...



Thought I'd reach out to my long time blogger friends and share that I fell off the paper scrapping wagon and tried this morning digital layouts through the Project Life App.  
So these 3 took me about 30 minutes, on my phone in the comfort of my Sunday bed when I couldn't sleep.  I seriously feel like I'm cheating.  For those that don't know about the App... well I'm glad I shared.  I just did 3 and it costs $1.99 each to have prined and I will receive them in the mail in about a week.  Not a bad gig.  

I am working full time again, have busy kids... so my weekends are for catching up on life to do's along with throwing in fun times with our family.  I am also starting to take care of myself a little better.  Exercise when the opportunity presents itself.  
I am not giving up paper scrapping.  This was my kick me in the behind to get back at it.  
If anything it's nice to have options and just maybe I will help any of you that may find yourself in a rut.  I fully believe in inspiring anyone I can.  
My word or motto for 2018... "Right now."
Stop talking about things and just do them. 

Happy weekend all!  I hope you are thinking of yourself as number 1.  Happy you means happy everyone. 

Christmas 2017
5k run with friends
My 48th birthday










1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh these are fabulous! I know what you mean about trying to find the time for everything! LOL!!