Tuesday, February 10, 2015

S-BUX DATE - LMCB # 228 "Sweet as can be"

Happy Tuesday!  I am going to be on a posting roll.  Finished 3 layouts in 3 days.  Woo Hoo.  Was out of internet and phone last week for quite some time and then my car died.  LOL.  So got alot of other "House" stuff done which allowed me some ME TIME!  Yay!!
  I'm here to bring you the latest challenge over at Lasting Memories.
LMCB # 228 - "Sweet as can be."
Create a layout with food/beverage that is "Sweet."  
You will notice the DT also used it as a play on words.  You can do that too.  :)
Here's mine...

Daughter and I had 3 hours to ourselves one day last year, and our first stop was a "Sweet" stop at Starbucks for her favorite frap drink and my favorite mocha drink.  Yummy!!  
You have until February 27th to join us!  Please do!!
I also used a sketch from My Scraps and More Sketches # 99.
Loved this one!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Stay tuned.  I've got more to share.  :)

Crash your Stash # 3

12 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving your page!! An awesome take on the sketch!! Thanks for sharing with us at My Scraps & More!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the Starbucks sleeve!!!!!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the way your description started out about how you had 3 hours with your daughter to yourself -LAST YEAR! Isn't that the truth. Love the color scheme and the addition of the cozi. Your daughter looks more and more like you all the time.

Renee B. said...

Wow, 3 posts in one day...you go girl! I love,love,love the colours on this page & the beautiful pictures of you & your daughter!
Hugs, Renee

Lori said...

I am lovin' your color combo! Before my daughter got married a few years ago, we would start our grocery shopping each week with our favorite frappe. So many fun memories!

Jay Kosta said...

I also loved that sketch! Gorgeous layout.... The last time I went to a starbucks was over in Sweden last year (I missed my chai lattes - they just dont sell them over there..) but it was so expensive we couldnt afford anything on the menu (like $12 - $15 equivalent)
Glad you and your daughter had some girl time!!!

wendipooh13 said...

super fun page and starbucks makes it even sweeter!! LOVE That you added the up holder!! yay for playing along with My Scraps!!!!

Lyne said...

So funny - I did Starbucks for last weeks challenge!

Tina Campbell said...

Love what you did with this sketch and you added 2 photos too so cool :)

LisaM said...

Love your color combo on this fun page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

jenessa said...

Fun fun page! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More

Angela said...

Wonderful! Love the colors and embellies. Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!