Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blog Hop Winner & New LM Challenge!!

Hey all!
Thanks for being so patient in waiting to see my winner for our Blog Hop with Lasting Memories.
Let's just say that vacations, birthdays, super hot temps and broken bones have taken over my life a bit lately.  :)

All I asked you to do was leave a lovely comment, and you would be entered in my drawing.
With that said... my winner out of 13 comments for the Bloggy Prize is...

#3 RENEE
"Great LO Michele...love the water gun embellishment! 
Looks like the kids were having lots of fun!
Hugs, Renee"

Congratulations Renee!  Please email me at
scrappinfish26 at gmail dot com

And... for those of you that would like to scrap their little heart out... the challenges for AUGUST have started over at Lasting Memories!!  
They are brought to you by ME!!  Yay!!  

First challenge is all about...
"It's a Heat Wave."  
Use the below inspiration photo focusing on the colors for your layouts!!

go HERE to link up!  You have all month!!
Thanks for stopping by.  Will have a layout to show soon!!


No comments: