Sunday, January 13, 2013

DDC 45 - ANYTHING GOES!! "Thinking of you" Card

Oh my it's the start of the week again!!  Well that brings me to share with you the newest challenge over at Digi Darla's!!
Pretty simple this week...

ANYTHING GOES!!

Any theme, any subject, show us anything you want!!  Use any Digi Image on any kind of project to join our challenge for 1 entry to win.  If you happen to use a Digi Darla Image, then that gets you 2 entries to win!  So what are you waiting for??  :)
And BONUS... we are having a DT call until January 20th!!!
Just add "DT" next to your name when you link up if interested.


I used a Digi Darla image called "Remember the Fight."  I kept this pretty simple with the ribbon, hearts and the color pink being the main focus.  This is for someone that I have known for 41 years of my life.  She is fighting Breast Cancer and going through all of the main treatments now.  

I also used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches # 68.
I changed their rectangle shape card into a square for my needed purposes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  Happy Monday!

I'll be back in a bit to share with you a project for the latest challenge over at
The theme is "Something OLD and Something New."  :)

We also have a new "MONTH in REVIEW" challenge.  Mini Albums, Project Life, Smash Books... you get the idea.  Check out all the details HERE.

6 comments:

Michele said...

Testing Email

Jen Brum said...

Great card Michele! Love all of those hearts! This will definitely brighten your friend's day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty card! The sweet hearts are adorable!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your friend will just love your card! (I do!!!) Your coloring is fantastic!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the ribbon and sooooooooooo loving all the hearts!!!!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE the row of embossed hearts! I'm sorry this card's not for a better occasion and I wish your friend the very best.