Thursday, December 8, 2011

PLG #9 - Photo Inspiration "Home for the Holidays"

It's Time for Paper Lovin' Gals challenge #9!!  What inspires you in the above photo??
Show us and link your creation HERE for PLG #9.

Happy Thursday all!  I absolutely LOVE this picture.  I had all intentions of doing a 2 page scrapbook spread... but ran out of time.  It's a busy week!!  But I can still attempt my layout.  So in the meantime, I am sharing with you another card that I completed over the weekend at a Stamp a Stack.  It's nice to have a neighbor that is now an SU Demo.  Creations and Ideas are flying between our doorsteps!!
My inspriration from the photo is the SNOW and the RED and White in general.   


Hope you can join us and show us your "Home for the Holidays" creations!  The Design Team had some awesome stuff to show you.  Go visit HERE.  Have a fabulous Day!!

Supplies: 
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP (All SU)
Stamps:  Punch Pals (All SU)
Embellies:  Polka Dots embossing folder, scallop edge border punch, modern label punch, large oval punch, 1" square unch, Postage stamp punch, 1/8" taffeta ribbon in real red. (All SU)
Ink:  StazOn Black, Markers:  Black, real red, garden green, daffodil delight, pumokin pie (All SU)

8 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

I bet that is fun having another SU demo next door! What a sweet and fabulous card this is Michele! I have always stumbled with ideas for that set, now I think I will "borrow" yours! THANKS! Have a wonderful week.

Linda

Michele K. said...

I can't believe you are cheating on me!!! I am your SU demo darn it! LOL Love this! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Michele,

Love the glimmer paper stips and the ribbon, looks fabulous. Great take on the photo.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Karen Wilson said...

Hey michele! This is adorable! I love that glimmer paper too. Very nice touch!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the red and the little stamps!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Monique said...

Love this card - and your use of the postage stamp punch. I love red and white together, looks great.

hollybeary creations said...

How adorable are those Winter cutties!! This is a great stamp set and It has a great wintery feel.

Jenny said...

I love that photo also! Love how you used it as your inspiration!