Sunday, March 6, 2011

I was picked as Scrappy TOP 3!!! Read on to see how you can join in!!

Good morning everyone!!  So not checking the computer for an entire day has its REWARDS!!  I found out this morning that my layout was picked as the TOP 3 over at Scrappy Saturdays with the Bug Challenge Blog with Amanda and Melissa. You can see my entry on my sidebar by clicking on the "Scrappy Top 3" button.  :-)   Challenge # 3 just started yesterday... go check them out and join in on the fun!!  It's Scrapbook Layouts only and you must you a Cricut or SVG cut somewhere on the layout.  Fun stuff!! 
Thank you Amanda and Melissa!!  You  made my day!!

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

yay Michele! congrats hun, your over the moon LO is fabulous!! I can certainly understand why it was chosen! great job!
enjoy your Sunday!
hugs & blessings

Monique said...

Hi Michele ..I was looking for a e-mail so I could answer your questions but could not find one so I will just answer here lol.. I live in Canada but the company which stamps you are interested in is a company that I design for and she is based in the US... Here is the link if you want to take a look around:) http://www.mytimemadeeasy.com/store/..

Thank you for the sweet comment you left me and congratulations on your award :)..Happy Sunday!!