Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feeling Down? - TPE Card Challenge 88

Could you use "A little Pick Up?"  I could use a little PERK up... stayed up way too late last night and of course the kids woke up way too early.  Oh well.  Coffee in hand will do the trick.  I was in need of a "Thinking of You" type card that was more on the masculine/unisex side.  Thought this little truck would do the trick.  Stuck with some semi-Holiday colors.  I am also entering this into the Card Sketch Challenge over at The Pink Elephant TPE # 88. 
Thanks for checking it out.  I am on a crafty roll.


All products used are Stampin' Up.
Stamps:  Loads of Love
Cardstock/Ink:  Sage Shadow, True Thyme, Real Red, Winter Green DSP
Other:  Blender pens, colored pencils, Tag punch, white 1/4" grossgrain ribbon, border punch, Fresh Favorites 1 buttons

2 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Hi Michele longt time no visit!
I love the truck with the sentiment!
I will have to keep this in mind to scraplift
(giving credit of course!)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gaby

LORi said...

Adorable Card Michelle!!
thanks for joining us at TPE!!!

HUGS - LORi